Friday, March 5, 2010

Ear Piercing (duh duh duh)

We did it! I finally pierced our baby's ears...I think it was more painful for me than it was for her...or maybe not. lol

I think they're ADORABLE!! At least I did once the guilt wore off. I swear, I've never seen so many disgusted, disapproving stares in one store...geez! Those people were acting like I was the only mother to ever pierce her daughter's ears despite her loud screams...maybe they had a point. :) She's far too young to remember the traumatic experience anyway!

*Beauty is pain...she's gotta learn young.

3 comments:

mary said...

oooo! i love them!! so cute

Inouyes said...

She is growing so fast so cute!

Crystal said...

it's true, beauty IS pain! hahaha!! cute! love the earrings! i'm gonna get them done for her first b-day.