Sunday, March 21, 2010

Semisi def needs a brother

Poor Semisi, aside from his 5 month old cousin Micah, he is SURROUNDED by girls!! yes, nothing but Bow loving, purse carrying, high heel wearing, princess dress adoring, pink nail painted girls! He has two girl cousins, Sela and Sinalei who are his age and then there's Leila. Don't get me wrong, he is a boy through and through, from being OVERLY ROUGH, to playing football, even boxing! But yet, he sees the girls' bows and dresses and wonders why he can't wear them too? So tonight he threw a fit for me to do his hair like Leilas...so I humored him, just for kicks. His Dad wasn't too happy, but there's no harm done!
LoL...I'm totally gonna show these pictures to his little girlfriends when he's a teenager...what else are Moms for?? hahaha

2 comments:

Inouyes said...

So cute.. I love it!

Crystal said...

haha. you would. lol!