Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playing Catch-up

So I've REALLY been lagging on the whole blogging thing lately, as most everyone else has as well so I don't feel so bad. There are lots of reasons for that...a huge one being that I'm just really lazy about taking pictures and putting them on my computer. My camera is full of pictures from the past few months...I just hate playing the whole catch up game. But probably the BIGGEST reason for my laziness would have to be the unexpected surprise Manase and I received last month.
Yep...we're pregnant...AGAIN. Around mid-December I was on my birth control but one day woke up feeling a little "different". I remember actually telling Manase that I felt like I might be pregnant so just to be safe, I stopped taking my bc and after a couple days of denial, I finally took a test..which turned out positive. So four tests and a month later, I've decided to finally come out with it, which is what I've been hesitant to do because announcing it would somehow make it "real". Granted, we are glad to be expecting yet another blessing into our family...but I can't help but be a little embarrassed at how close my kids will be, and concerned about our financial situation. Lately I've had to really rely on my faith that if we do our part, the Lord will provide. My biggest problem is that I feel like my Semisi didn't get enough time with us, or to be the golden child. But on the other hand, I'm glad he'll have a little brother or sister close to his age. I'm due on September 11,2009 so I figured at least they will be more than a year apart, which I teased my brother about because his girls are five days short of being a year apart...hahaha. But yes, there's another little Tonga in the making...next football season shoud be interesting....hahaha. Last time Manase played at BYU we had no kids and he's coming back with two...lol. Anyways, I don't remember being this sick with Semisi, so at this point I'm just ready for the sucky part to be over already....three weeks of hell to go...and counting...

8 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

oh wow! that's a surprise! well, congratulations! we're expecting too-July (like many many others). :)

Ipo said...

Well Congratulations!! That's awesome!! Hope to see you at the next gno, hopefully soon...and hopefully you won't be too sick!

Inouyes said...

Congratulations sis Anu told me I am so happy for you guys and why not bring another CUTE CUTE CUTE baby to this world...luv you call me if you need anything!

Line said...

Congratulations! It'll be so fun for your kids to be so close in age.

Kassie said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Another beautiful baby on the way. You handle that sis- soldier you! Lol

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

Congrats you two!!!

Vika said...

congrats guys! that's just exciting! hope you feel better soon.

mary said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! my goodness! i'm so excited for you two. i was so excited to read about your pregancy except for the one part where you mentioned your relative who has kids one year apart. whats wrong with that lolohea? LOL!!! he he, no, i know what you mean. when a pregnancy isn't planned its a BIG surprise. malia and kina are less than a year apart. . . but i love it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!