Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my beautiful mom's birthday and even though she probably won't see this I just wanted to take a minute to just express my love and appreciation for this extraordinary woman. She truly is the ultimate example of everything I want to be one day. She's so talented and giving...and though she has her own unique way of showing it, a VERY loving woman. She's such an incredible mother and I can only wish that I can someday be even half the mother/grandmother/daughter/wife/sister that she is. She's also my best friend, I can talk to her about anything and I know she'll always tell me exactly how it is, even if it's the last thing I might want to hear, but I guess that's what Mom's are supposed to do. I'm finding it so difficult to put into words all the emotions floating around in my head right now...so I guess I'll just leave it at that....Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so much! Here's to many more years to come!

2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

I agree one million percent with everything you wrote. Your Mom is a one of a kind, very rare person. I think anyone that knows her strives to be like her. She is the best! Happy Birthday to her and we wish her many, many more birthdays to come!!

Ipo said...

How beautiful that you have such a great relationship with your mother. I also hope she has a wonderful day today!