Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Anuanu's 20th birthday

Anuanu's birthday was yesterday but we had a couple days of celebration for her conclusion of her teen years and the dawn of her twenties! First off, my dad had a business trip to Idaho falls but he opted to fly into SLC to spend one night with us before driving up to Idaho. On Saturday night we all went out to Benihana's, and as usual the food was awesome!

Yesterday for her birthday, being the poor struggling college students that we are, we opted to just go eat at Beto's or Rancherito's I guess, followed by a round of pool(Anuanu, Manase, and my favorite past time these days). We ended up just talking story after we ate for a couple of hours so we never made it to the poolhall. When we got home, I baked Anuanu a cake and we had way more fun than anyone our age should have decorating a birthday cake. hahaha


For those of you who aren't familiar with Anuanu, she's my sister. I am 4 years her senior, believe it or not, but she's more like my best friend. I think she's a couple years mature for her age and I'm a couple years behind, so our minds meet somewhere in the middle. hahaha. She's been living with Manase and I since we were married, and I guess now we're more living with her than she is with us. I absolutely adore her! We're alike in so many ways, yet exact opposites in other ways. She truly is beautiful inside and out and I would do anything for her. it's so amazing to have a sister and a best friend in one! *Happy Birthday Anuanu! I love you to death! Here's to many more sleepless night full of talking story, tears, and laughter. :D

8 comments:

mary said...

gotta love benihana!! happy birthday !

Inouyes said...

Happy birthday anu!

Kristi Amasio said...

Happy Birthday Anu! You look so beautiful in all the pics! We love you so much as well!!!

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

Hey guys! It's the Kozlowski's I found you on Wayne and Marys blog so I thought I'd say hello, we've never actually met but my husband loves your husband so make sure you tell him hi! Cute pictures by the way......

Tara said...

Lolohea! I haven't seen you in YEARS! I saw that you had a sight through Kristi's. I just wanted to tell you how gorgeous you look and what a darling little family you have! Congratulations on the little boy. He's a cutie.

This is Tara (Kristi's sis) by the way. :)

Jared & Kristen Rogers said...

The cake is the bomb.com...lol...seriously though lovely job. Looks like you guys had a blast and yummy food! By the way Semisi is so adorable!!!! Cant wait to hold the lil chum. See you soon!!

Vika said...

wow, didn't know you are such a baker! Great job gal...

Ipo said...

Sisters are the BEST!! You two are beautiful!