Sunday, November 16, 2008

6 Random Facts (tagged by Kristen)

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: My SIL Kristen!
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I can nearly quote, word-for-word, the entire length of the movies "Dumb and Dumber" and "Ace Ventura" and "The Little Mermaid"
2. I absolutely LOVE to sing and play piano...just not in public...or in front of people I don't know.
3. I played the Clarinet for two years in Middle School.
4. I, like kristen, have what she calls a "tender heart"...my family more lovingly termed me the "emotional wreck" of our family. lol I think I literally cry on cue, which was the source of much entertainment for my brother growing up(he got a kick out of teasing me) and grief and embarrassment for me. Whenever we would have "intense" conversations in my family, I would start crying and everyone would get mad at me for crying and I would get SO FRUSTRATED because I couldn't control it and my nose turns Rudolph red! Every emotion I experience seems to be expressed through tears. haha
5. My little brother and sisters grew up on Barney...and I would watch the show with them..so I know pretty much EVERY Barney song from 95-2000 by heart! And I often enjoy singing them too..hahaha
6. I worked backstage at the American Music Awards when I was 16-18. And I've met and rubbed elbows with pretty much every music celebrity you can name. (or atleast that was around in 2001, 2002, and 2003.)

And I tag: Ula, Mary, Line, Ipo, Vika, and Kassie

7 comments:

Ipo said...

Love it!!! I was laughing at the movies you can quote!! You are so funny! And you can sing AND play piano at the same time? You are talented...hiding your talents, huh? You're lucky I'm not in the ward anymore otherwise I would expose you!! But since I'm not, your secret is safe with me...and the rest of cyberworld. And I think it is so cool that you met so many celebrities!! Wow! Thanks for sharing!! And since you tagged me, I'll play along! Have a good one!

Line said...

You met that many celebrities? Cool! And that's cool you know all the barney songs, too... At least you have a variety of songs to sing to your son. I only have the "I love you...you love me" song memorized. I'm sure Spencer is sick of it, hahaha

mary said...

lol. LoVE IT! girl, not only can you sing, but you can sing BARNEY!! i did not know that about you. umm. . .can you come sing to my daughter cause she needs to learn her abc's and 123's and I'd rather them from you than from a purple dinosaur. lol. thanks for sharing!

Ipo said...

Thought I'd let you know, my random things are posted! Enjoy!

Inouyes said...

Love the Randomness...lol.. I'm glad you fessed up to your hidden Talents don't worry we will definitely get together and do our KAREOKE night! Thanks for the tag!

Inouyes said...

Randomness posted!

Inouyes said...

Tag was alot of work by the way..lol!