Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo shoots

So Anuanu just got around to uploading some of the pictures we had on camera along with a little photo shoot she had with Semisi last night. I though I would post some. I still haven't quite figured out how this site works...I guess I'll just have to explore it a little bit more. All smiles!!

Chunky legs

In his Pimp hat

Vogue


Semisi turned 3 months yesterday and although those months have seemed to have gone by so fast, it's hard to remember what life was like before we had him! He's growing so much everyday. Now he laughs and talks(or tries, rather) when you talk to him. Sometimes we'll be having a conversation and he'll try to talk over us. I think we may have a little chatter box on our hands here. My parents say he got that from me, I have no idea what they're talking about...anyone who knows me knows I'm EXTREMELY shy. ;) He's such a good little baby. He's just started sleeping through the night, which is about 12am-6am but some nights he'll sleep up to twelve hours! I LOVE him on those nights...hahaha. He eats A TON and it's getting a little costly keeping up with him, but I guess he's just a growing boy!

Manase works 7am-3:30pm while I'm at home with Semisi and then I work from 5pm-10pm so the boys can spend time together. Manase offered to get a second job but I feel it's really important for Manase to have time to bond with Semisi. Besides, I enjoy the time out of the house and the opportunity I get to interact with other adults. Every Satur day Semisi and Manase get comfy in front of the TV for the BYU games. It's so adorable. He actually sits through the entire game! It's going to be so much fun taking him to the games next year for Manase's senior season.


Halloween is tomorrow and Semisi is going to be a Monster. I'm thinking about taking him to Salt Lake to go trick or treating with Lloyd's kids. We'll see. I should probably call Kristi first...haha...

Like I mentioned, Semisi is growing like a weed! And everytime I have to pack clothes away t hat he's outgrown, there's a little part of me that gets really sad. I may sound like a crazy person, but I can't wait to have another one!! I WON'T, for obvious reasons, but I have a feeling I'm gonna end up having a HUGE family. But I have no issue waiting at least a year, I've seen what it can be like having them too close together (thanks to Jared and Kristen). But we're already planning out when we'll start trying for the next little chunker.

Other than that, we're just preparing for the winter ahead. Semisi is well prepared, thanks to Grandma!! She bought all the winter clothes he'll need so hopefully he doesn't grow TOO MUCH before the winter ends.

Other news, last Saturday Anuanu, Manase, and I went to a concert to support our good friends Pati and Junior Maile and the Qoro twins. They sang at a benefit concert. Semisi spent some time with Aunty Nia and Uncle Vili. It was so much fun! The guys sang some great songs and Vaea was such an AWESOME bass player! lol.

Pati and his FAVORITE back-up singers

An Oldie picture re-enacted

Welcome to Fiji!



Life is incredible with our little family!

9 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Yea! You have a blog! I'm so excited! Okay Semisi is getting so big! He is adorable. Come up and go trick or treating with us. We would love it!!!

mary said...

Oh my goodness! How come i never knew you had a blog?!? I'm so glad you found me and now i can link up to yours and stalk you guys to keep up to date on the tonga happenings. lol. girl, consider yourself invited to the fhe's. of COURSE. what is your phone number? sometimes we get together for small kine playdates and stuff and i'll call you when we go out. it's nice for the kids. are you guys still in the same neighborhood? do you ever go on walks? if you ever want to do anything, just give me a call. thats one stay-at-home mom to another. lol. your son is SOO cute. seriously. i can't believe how big he is. man, i can still remember when you guys found out you were pregnant. your family is beautiful girl. k, den. sorry about the novel. talk to you guys soon.

Line said...

Hey girl, I found you through Mary's blog... I'm a blog stalker, lol. Anyway, can you send me an email (linehafoka@hotmail.com) so I can invite you to our blog? Thanks!

Jared & Kristen Rogers said...

welcome to the world of blogging!!!! I love all the new pics! He is getting sooooo huge! Anyway u look fabulous. See ya in a couple of weeks

Inouyes said...

OMG He is sooo cute! Hey we are going to get together on a double date with pat and everyone next week I will give you more details later its sad I see your husband more then you :(!

Team Su'a said...

Hey Tonga family...we love your guys' pictures-you have such a beautiful family. Your kids are so adorable!

Vika said...

Hea, your cute little baby is so adorable. He is so big!!! love the blog...

Line said...

Hey, I sent you an invite to our blog (loloheat@gmail.com right?). Now you just have to accept it, haha

Brittany said...

hey, hope you don't mind my peeking in at your blog! i found you on a friend's blog! i'm brittany and i'm [coach] lance's daughter and the reynolds boys sister!! we've met, but only a couple of times. i just wanted to say hi and that you have a gorgeous family!