Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby shower and DISNEYLAND!!

So my sister Anu is due any day now(she's only 36 weeks but already dilated 2 inches!!) so we planned a little family getaway to California last week. I was just gonna go with one of the babies and leave one with Manase for the weekend, but I convinced Manase to come with us. I figured we probably wouldn't have too much family alone time if things work out for us in the future, so we might as well enjoy each other and getaway before the storm of football stress hits again.



Her shower was super cute! My mom planned it and made all the invites and favors herself! I wish I was as crafty and she is. I loved all the adorable presents and even joked about taking some things for little Leila..haha. I'm so excited for my little niece to arrive...and I'm so excited to spoil her! We have beautiful girls in this family(I'm not biased at all) and I know she'll just follow the trend.

Manase and I bought tickets for Disneyland so we could take him, and my parents have seaons passes too. They had a special going that you could buy one day and come back to the other park another day for free! So Manase and I went early Monday morning to go on the "big kid" rides and my parents brought Semisi later that day. It was a blast..I thought I loved Disneyland before....but seeing the smile on my baby's face and how he lit up about EVERY five minutes...my heart melted. I wish we lived in California again so I could take them as often as we could.
I strongly suggest, if you ever get the chance, to take your kiddies to disneyland/world...there's nothing better than seeing them soooo ecstatic and full of wonder. It's like a drug! haha

1 comment:

Line said...

Fun! We've been wanting to take Spencer forever, just haven't gotten around to it. One day...