Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slow Down!

I was looking through the pictures on our computer today...trying to brainstorm for Father's Day gift ideas...and I found myself getting choked up at how much has happened in this past year. Semisi will be a year old at the end of next month...and thinking about being pregnant last year with just Manase and I in the house, it seems like eternities ago! It's so hard to remember life before this little ball of fat consumed it...much less imagining life without him! Some days I wish he would just stop growing and freeze just the way he is...

1 day old
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I cant believe he is going to be one already! He's so freakin' cute and they grow too fast. I'm excited for your little family and can't wait to see your princess here shortly!

Inouyes said...

OMG he is so stinkin cute I love it and I can't believe "1" sheesh where does time go? Kisses for him:)