Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish all those mommy's out there a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! This was my first Mom's day and I was pretty much a blubbering fool all day long. I'm glad that in our deteriorating society we still take time out of the year to acknowledge Mothers and their impact not only on our own lives, but in the world. My mom was in Aussie for the holiday but I had alot of time to reflect on her, and my Grandmothers. I am so grateful for the mothers in my life, and I know it is truly a calling set apart for us by our Heavenly Father. It really is the only way we could ever know unconditional love. So here's to all those mommy's out there, thanks for everything you do! It takes an amazing woman to be a Mom.

Here's a quote I stole from Jenny's page that really hit me hard...

"You rock a sobbing child without wondering if today’s world is passing you by, because you know you hold tomorrow tightly in your arms."
–Neal A. Maxwell

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: